Friday, April 24, 2009

Working Hard to Find Work

I guess to say it's very hard to find work and very hard to wait patiently for them to contact you. It gives you time to reflect but not only that, gives you time to figure out what to do with your life and who you truely are. I guess i'm a person who perfers to be lazy but I can't be lazy if I want to get into the art degree. Its hard to understand yourself if you don't put any work within yourself to do somethin great with your life. I mean, I have till the end of may to find a job and won't have to move in with my parents. I honestly want to do this on my own but I'm running out of time.

Its really hard to get yourself into hard working mode. I already sent out 7 or eight applications incudling 5 resumes. I'm bound to get something right? I honestly hope I get a job soon.

Kole

No comments:

Post a Comment