Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Feeling Ill and alot on the mind.

I guess I have to say I'm not doing well mentally and physically. I'm more worried about getting a job than my college work and after I get applications done, I just want to have fun. I always fear of becoming like my father, sleeps all day and cares more about God than his family. I have alot on my mind and i'm not really doing anything about it. It's pretty sad really, all this hard work that is given to me and I'm not doing any of it and its my fault. It's pure lazyness. I always wonder what will happen to me if I don't get a job before the end of May? I honestly want to get an assocaite degree in arts but I really need to work hard, but i'm not doing it. It really sucks that I have nothing to do but i'm not doing any of my college work. I honestly need some motivation.

Kole

1 comment:

  1. Kole - Maybe it is not laziness, but a decision? I think you have a lot of great college potential and would love to watch you see it through! Hang in there. ~Ms. A

    ReplyDelete