Monday, April 20, 2009

Stupid is, is Stupid does

I believe that all of us have done stupid things in our lives. Like getting caught by our boss using cell phones, or stealing less than 15 dollars while on the clock. Don't ask about the last part. I guess alot of things happened over the weekend that I have learned. I got my creativity back and finally learn how to become a hard working student. Life is full of surprises you can say, they are expected or unexpected but mostly if you do something stupid, it'll come back kicking you in the butt. I had one of these stupid moments this weekend and it's tough to be honest but I got to have faith and learn my mistakes. I've learn to grow up I think, I hope as well because I have made many many mistakes in my life. I do not want to have this mistakes happen again.

Think before you act. That is my Advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment