Friday, April 17, 2009

Weekends are Busy

I'm not so happy it's Friday. If you ask me, every single day is busy busy busy busy and of course BUSY! I was suppose to give out a speech today but thank goodness we waited until monday. I would have failed my speech assignment and it would have been all over. So this weekend I have to disect my speech out more and see what I can do to make it better. I'm failing my speech class and I can't allow to fail. I have to get 150/150 or else its going back again.

Alot has opened to me today now. I understand that you can't skip classes and think that you can pass everything with a snap of your fingers. You have to work really hard. I'm a guy who play video games and actually wants to paint and draw (Yes I change my mind alot on careers so I might change a different career again.) I would really love to paint because my mom paints really damn good and well, I would like to paint. But something in my gut tells me to do that, I have to sacrifice the one thing I have been kept busy the most. My Xbox Career. To be honest I think that's what must come. I can't stop I will just play more and more video games and I can't stop, it's like a drug addiction and if this drug addiction won't stop, then I have to send it away. Yes I will cry and bawl like a baby but it's an understanding sacrifice. It's something i'm still thinking about but I really want to bring my passion out. It's hiding within the video game world. I got so many ideas from games.

I really do want to make a difference in my life, Able to paint, draw, and write my world out; And won't be able to hide it. I honestly want to do something with my life that is worth happyness. What can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment