Monday, April 13, 2009

What am I passionate about?

I am passionate about my dreams I create in my head. I always imagine myself going on adventures instead of going school (who hasn’t) and escape from the real world. I enjoy going into a ficticious world that I created because anything can happen. What I really want though is to put all of it on paper instead of the world I’ve created, stays in my head. I honestly love to write and explore, it just I get too lazy all the time. I think its because of all the video games I play and just want to stay in the virtual video game world. It’s a double edge sword really. You are in a different world but at the same time it keeps you away from all your studies and hard works and makes you stay up all night. I am one of these unfortunate souls that do this. I have like three console systems but I honestly need two (or one actually). I honestly want to go forth of getting my dream world to come out of my head and onto paper or a computer moniter. Actually I think paper would be safe wouldn’t you think that too? Or if you have a macintosh computer, that’s a different story. I mean sure windows is a awsome software and all (I’m talking about Windows XP of course!) but you get viruses like there is no tomorrow if you’re computer isn’t protected. Gotta protect your computer from those viruses you know. But the computer doesn’t only help you bring out your world, so does your music. I have like random music in my ipod for the world I create and have fun in. Going on adventures while listening to Running Free song from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron or curving bullets while listening to a remix of The Little Things from the movie Wanted. That can get your noggin turning up real good! I have been creating my world for like eight years now I realize. That’s a long time and how did I pass all my classes all those years? Now that’s a good question.

No comments:

Post a Comment